Two options are available to all Foundry Square III tenants for bicycle parking, either in the bike room (via card key access) or the open bike area. Both areas are located in the parking garage, access via Tehama Street, and follow the green stripe down the parking garage ramp.
Please walk bikes along green stripe when entering and exiting the parking garage ramp.
- Hours of operation are 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (excluding holidays).
- Bicycles are NOT permitted in the lobby and are not to be brought through the lobby doors or other building premises, unless specified otherwise.
- Bicycle parking is on a first come, first served basis.
- Participants will provide their own lock to secure bicycle.
- Bicycles left for a period of more than 3 days will be considered abandoned and will be removed.
- Neither SVF Foundry San Francisco Corp. nor Cushman & Wakefield will be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged bicycles or bicycle parts.